Picking A Location That Matches Your Habits and Needs
Pros and Cons of George Town
- The city is the home to more than 100 nationalities and is a pot of different cultures.
- There are several fun activities for tourists and residents of George Town. These include glass-bottom boat tours, scuba diving, parasailing, rum distillery tours, and plenty of destinations for shopping and eating.
- Nightlife is great in the city with many bars and nightclubs.
- It is a well-connected and easily accessible city by road and air.
George Town is a bit expensive when compared to other districts.
Pros and Cons of Bodden Town
Bodden Town was once the capital of the Cayman Islands which is located on a natural harbour. If you are planning to rent a property in Bodden Town, read below:
- It is a peaceful place where people live in harmony.
- Today, Bodden Town is considered as one of the fastest-growing districts in the island when we consider the population. Several people are looking forward to staying in the region and looking forward to their properties.
- Top attractions Bodden Town is the Mission House. This is where one can see the lifestyle of the early settlers of the district.
Bodden Town doesn’t offer a lot in terms of fun activities or places to see. It does not offer too many attractions or spots for sightseeing.
Pros and Cons of West Bay
West Bay is located on the western side of Grand Cayman Island with a population of 15,436 people. Here are some of the pros and cons of West Bay District.
- This is a peaceful residential area where people live in high-spirits and great harmony.
- It is also a popular tourist area and offers several places of interest and things to do which include Dolphin Adventure, Cayman Turtle Farm and Cayman Motor Museum.
- There is a stunning public beach with bathrooms and changing rooms easily available.
- There are several places to eat and shop in the district.
It is one of the developing districts of Grand Cayman and needs further development in a few sectors which include schools and educational institutes.
Pros and Cons of North Side
North Side is one of the most beautiful districts of Grand Cayman, where people love to spend their time with their friends & family.
- It is a quiet, pristine area where one can live in peace and harmony.
- There are several parts to explore, especially the natural beauty of the place.
- It is a safe place with all amenities necessary for a comfortable living amidst nature.
- It is not a crowded place – thus, all those who prefer calm and quietness, it’s the perfect place to rent a property.
The district does not have many places of interest or many things to do for tourists.
Pros and Cons of East End
East End is a district of Cayman Islands and located on the south-east of Grand Cayman. It is a small place that recorded a population of 2,395 people as per the census of 2018.
- East End is best known for its amazing flora and fauna.
- The region can be explored by a car. As you drive through the district, you can enjoy some stunning views of the region.
- It’s a peaceful and quiet district, far away from the hustle-bustle of chaotic city life.
- There are many options for staying in the region.
The place needs development in terms of schools and educational institutes. There are not many places of interest in the region.
Pros and Cons of East End
You have the option to select your space as per the location you desire. We offer:
- Easy apartment rental options
- Apartments are available in different sizes and features. You can go through the details before making a section.
- You get access to several amenities required for a comfortable stay.
- Enjoy the flexibility in choices – select apartment types, location, features and in rent.
- There are no hidden charges involved.
- We offer affordable rental options